We provide specialist personal fitness training on a one to one or group basis throughout the South coast.
Based in Fareham, Hampshire, our fully equipped gym provides the perfect setting to achieve all your health and fitness goals.
Whether you are looking to lose weight, tone up, build muscle or just improve your fitness, we have it covered and are ready to help you reach your goals with fun and functional training.
Having graduated after the completion of a 3 year BA (Hons) Fitness and Personal Training degree at Southampton Solent University in 2009, I am able to specialise in a wide range of areas to provide you with a complete personal training package, including sports conditioning, nutrition and weight management and special conditions training for older populations or disabled clients.
Our fully equipped gym "Fusion Fitness" is based just off Fareham High Street with free parking. Comprising of a range of cardiovascular machines, resistance machines and free weights as well as a host of other equipment such as kettlebells, stability balls, TRX and much more, you have everything at your disposal for a fun and effective session.
If you prefer training at your home or an agreed outdoor space, this is also possible as all equipment would be provided for each session to maximise your results.
90 day transformation plan + personal training
£600 one off payment
£200 per month for 3 months
90 day transformation plan (online)
£120 one off payment
£40 per month for 3 months
With over 8 years experience as a personal trainer and group fitness instructor, Paul has worked with many clients looking to achieve different health and fitness goals. We understand that everybody is different and are able to adapt to individual needs and circumstances to enable effective and fun training sessions are delivered to our clients. You also have the choice of training at our gym in Fareham or at your home or outdoor space making it easier to fit in with your schedule. With our knowledge and understanding of different training principles, we will give you the direction and motivation needed to achieve all your health and fitness goals.
- Whether you call, text or email us, we will find a convenient time to meet up and talk about your goals and how we can help you achieve these goals. This will be an ideal time to ask any questions you have about personal training and get to know us.
- Your first session will consist of exercises and techniques specific to your goals and current fitness levels.
- You will receive a personalised exericse program that you can follow inbetween sessions to help reach your goals quicker.
- Following sessions will be tailored to your goals and will be different each time to keep the training fun and effective.
- We are always available for support when ever you need us and are only a phone call or email away. Our priority is you!
Exercise is good for you! Not only are you going to achieve your fitness goals, but you will also feel better, you’re more motivated to make the most of your life and far less susceptible to stress and worry.
Regular exercise is a lifestyle choice and one that doesn't have to be dreaded! There are many benefits to regular exercise, including:
- Controlling weight
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes
- Strengthens your bones and muscles
- Helps promote better sleep
- Boosts energy levels
Strengthen your cardiovascular system, build up muscle tone, and just enjoy the benefits of the most worthwhile anti-aging method there is.